Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Happy Easter!



 When I was praying about this blog post I couldn’t seem to focus.  I wondered how can I write something short that would adequately reflect my thoughts about this special week and special Sunday.  It took listening to a very familiar song that had its words changed so it was about Easter and Jesus.  

I still don’t have a lot to write.  But my heart is, as you hear this song and follow the words being sung, it hits you deeply in your heart.  Easter, or Resurrection Day as I like to say, is the most important day for our salvation.  Why would I say that?  Because this whole week is about our forgiveness, redemption, and salvation.  It is about the hope we have in Jesus.  

Jesus was arrested for loving us.  He was tortured for us.  He made the way for our salvation , eternal salvation.  He forgave us of our sins.  He hung on that cross, bleeding and tortured for our forgiveness and redemption.  He died so that we can live.  Finally, on Easter, he rose from the dead.  He left that tomb, leaving it empty, all because He loves us.  Forever! 

Listen to this song, read the words.  I pray it ministers to your heart.  

Happy Resurrection Day, and Happy Easter week.  May you all be filled with the hope we have in Jesus.   


#Easter  #ResurrectionDay #redemption #salvation














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest.

The Peace of God

 What does it mean to have the peace of God, in our minds, hearts, spirits?   That is a loaded question.  I like to think of it as being uni...