Thursday, January 17, 2019

We Are Part of God’s Creativity

Creativity, that is a mouthful when you think about it. God has been creative since the beginning of time. He thought about this world, the universe, and how He would like it to be. He spoke it into existence. He envisioned the moon, the stars, the sun.  But His creativity didn’t stop there.  That’s right, He wanted to create us in His image. WOW!  We are created by God, in His image.
So that is quite a thought.  That alone tells us how much God loves us.
Back to creativity. It doesn’t take much for us to see how creative God is.  Every person we see is different that you or I. The color of our skin is different. The color of our eyes are different. The color of our hair is different.  And the list goes on.
Even though our body structure and organs are mostly the same, there is still a difference that is unique to each one of us. Like our DNA.  Again, showing us how creative God is.
“For we are His workmanship [His own master work, a work of art].
‭‭EPHESIANS‬ ‭2:10‬a ‭AMP‬‬
Now that we see just how creative God is, let's take this a little further.
God created us in His image, therefore wouldn't it seem as though He has a specific "job", or task for us to do? God is not idle. I would think He doesn't want us to be idle either. And remember, we are all unique. The task He has for me to do is probably not what He wants you to do. Some of us will be involved in the same ministry or the same job. For instance, God has gifted my husband and my son in music. They both play numerous instruments. He uses them both differently, yet in the same area.
Even though they have the same gifting, they still have their own unique DNA of that gifting.
God has used me in Creative Arts ministry, when I was still physically able to do so. When my situation changed, He gave me this blog to write. Even though the dynamics have changed, He still uses me to be creative.
God created all of us in His image, and to be creative like Him.  He doesn't want us sitting around being idle. That idleness can lead to many problems like depression, loneliness, feeling of being useless, to name a few. He wants us to do His will. He has a "job" for you and for me.
I know when I am doing something for someone else, I feel so much better about myself. I have a relationship with Jesus. I want to please Him. I do not want to disappoint Him. That comes naturally when we love someone and want them to be proud of us.
Faithful readers, I pray that as you seek God's will for your lives, as you spend time with Him and in His Word, He gives you creative thoughts and a specific plan of how He wants to use you. If He already has shown you that plan, I pray that you see the fruit coming from your faithfulness and willing to serve God.
Remember, God created you, very uniquely. With a unique DNA, and unique talents, and unique personality, and on and on. He created you in His image. And He loves you!
I pray you all can envision your purpose that God has birthed in you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest.

The Peace of God

 What does it mean to have the peace of God, in our minds, hearts, spirits?   That is a loaded question.  I like to think of it as being uni...