Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Fear! Being Afraid!

 Do you struggle with fear?  Like you have a fear of something specific. Or do you fear you are not capable of doing your job properly.  How about fear for your health?  The list can go on and on.  I think we all have something we struggle with. That’s just a common struggle of life.  However, what do we do to get beyond those fears?  How can we walk victoriously and not let those fears pull us down? 

You are probably already thinking ahead and saying I know what she’s going to say.  You are probably right.  My trust is in Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior. 

”When I am afraid, I will trust in You. In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not fear. What can man do to me?“       Psalms‬ ‭56‬:‭3‬-‭4‬ ‭HCSB‬‬

The Word of God is our manual of how to get through our troubles in life and walk victoriously.   Yet we all still resist and walk in our troubles.  All the while still complaining about it and asking God where He is.  

I can tell you from my own experience God is right here with me.  Not only that, He is alive in me, through His Holy Spirit.  He is all powerful, mighty, omnipresent.  He is the most powerful being alive, who was, who is, and who is to be.  Yes, that means nothing can defeat Him.  Not death, not persecution, not anything.  That means if our faith is in Him, He can protect us with everything He has, everything within Him. He is our GOD!  

So how do I tackle my fears?  I have faced death, I have faced struggles and fears.  The best way I know how to walk in my faith is to do it.  Don’t procrastinate, don’t argue with yourself, don’t make excuses, just do it.  Grab ahold of your Bible, God’s proven Word, start to worship Him with your favorite song, and lastly pray.  And repeat these steps over and over again, until you feel that faith getting stronger and stronger.   Then, do it all over again.  

You see our faith can easily be diminished again if we allow the enemy’s lies to come into our heart again.  Be strong and rebuke those thoughts.  Call on Jesus,loudly and boldly, to help you through.  

And don’t just do this when we face trouble. Instead do this daily, everyday, all day long.  There is always a word in our heart, a song in our thoughts that can lift us up and help us to remember Jesus is alive in us.  Trust Him, rely on Him, and love Him. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest.

The Peace of God

 What does it mean to have the peace of God, in our minds, hearts, spirits?   That is a loaded question.  I like to think of it as being uni...