Wednesday, September 8, 2021

It’s Been a Few Months


 Hello to all of my Blogger readers.  It has been a few months since my last blog.  I am fine. I felt I needed a little battery recharge.  And I am sure most of you have needed the same. COVID alone is enough to wear us out. Not to mention work, home life and priorities, and on and on.  

I have had on my mind lately topics for my future blogs. Regardless how they start out or end, they always have one important factor.  That is: We never walk alone.  Jesus is always with us.  He guides us and protects us.  Every day, all day. 

I never expected the recovery from breast cancer surgery to take as long as it has.  I am healed fine. But I’m very fatigued.  It doesn’t take  much to wipe me out. And that fatigue definitely affects the brain. Oh my, I take a lot of naps, and sometimes it feels like I’m walking in my sleep.  

I know anyone who has dealt with cancer or any other major illness can relate. It is difficult.  But once again, the greatest revelation is Jesus is by my side.  

So as I prepare for my next blog, I pray for you all that you feel recharged. Let Jesus pour His Holy Spirit over you.  Feel the drenching of His love all over you. Amen

#Jesusreigns  #Weneverwalkalone #recharge #lifeisgood 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest.

The Peace of God

 What does it mean to have the peace of God, in our minds, hearts, spirits?   That is a loaded question.  I like to think of it as being uni...