Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Hope!

This morning I looked at my facebook page and a memory came up. The post was titled "Hope".When I read through it I felt this was a post many needed to see. After all, I do not think any of us are exempt from this need. We all need hope. Sometimes this need is more urgent than other times, but it never escapes us totally.
Here is the post I wrote 4 hears ago:
HOPE: I woke up this morning with hope on my mind. In this broken world we live in so many cannot find hope. But we must find it, we must have it.
I cannot imagine anyone prefers to walk in the doom and gloom of defeat and hopelessness. I know I don't. I want to walk in the victory of hope.
True hope, eternal hope comes only one way. Through the power and love of our Lord God, Jesus Christ.
You see Jesus fought the war for us. And He was victorious. The devil is forever defeated.
 But that doesn't mean we sit back idle and not fight for truth. We still need to fight for our freedom in Jesus. We need to have that eternal hope in Jesus.
It would be easy for me to sit back and say well I can't walk much anymore, therefore I'm done. But NO WAY! I cannot do that. My hope and faith come from the Lord. I know He has better for me. And I claim it.
So people, let's walk in the victory we have in our hope.
I pray that whatever your circumstance, whatever you are facing, you find this hope in Jesus Christ. I pray you can walk in confidence knowing God has you covered. He has every circumstance of our lives in His hands. He asks us to trust in Him, and hang on to that hope we have in Him.
Proverbs 10:28 A:   The hope of the righteous brings joy. 
Hebrews 11:1: Faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest.

The Peace of God

 What does it mean to have the peace of God, in our minds, hearts, spirits?   That is a loaded question.  I like to think of it as being uni...